Prepare to roll your eyes like you've never rolled them before.
Remember the Rich Kids of Instagram and how that riled us up back in the day? Now, there’s a new breed of wealthy kids bragging about their parents’ wealth online. They’re on a different platform, but they’re just as obnoxious: the Rich Kids of Snapchat.
If you want to immerse yourself in a world where iPhones are used as coasters and 16-year-olds are driving Lamborghinis, you’ve come to the right place.
Rich kids snaps!
Here are 19 of the worst posts we’ve found from the Rich Kids of Snapchat Facebook page.
1. Cash as Christmas ornaments? Martha Stewart is disappointed.
2. Oi, if McDonald’s is good enough for Kim K, it’s good enough for you, Chad.
3. Also allergic to class, apparently.
4. Yeah pretty sure that’s going to mess up your skin, bro.
5. Ok, I gotta admit this one’s pretty funny.
6. If they all end up with a cracked screen, then that’s just karma for being insufferable brats.
7. Next on Hoarders…
8. Yup, life is unfair.
10. You don’t even need plates to eat pizza *facepalm*
11. Meanwhile, my parents: “Why not an A+??”
12. …This person knows that you can open your MacBook and use it to take notes, right?
13. RIP this person’s digestive tract.
14. I see a stack of magazines there. Money can’t buy common sense, apparently.
15. Yeah worst parents ever!!
16. …Are we supposed to be impressed now?
17. The plebs? Last I checked we’re living in 2017, not the 1700s.
18. From the comments: “Where are his friends?”
19. JFYI kids, rulers cost less than $1. But brownie points for resourcefulness, I guess.
Did these Rich Kids of Snapchat make your blood boil, or did you find them sorta funny? Let us know in the comments!
You might also want to check out these articles: