Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools have the most gorgeous home, and an even more beautiful family.
Most of us are aware that the lives of the rich and famous aren’t as perfect as they look. But when you take a closer look at celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s home, it makes you wonder if life can really be that idyllic.
Jamie Oliver’s home
It’s a gorgeous home—according to Ham & High, the Olivers bought their eight-bedroom Restoration era home for £8.9million. Jools is a designer, with her own line of clothes and home design pieces on Mothercare. It’s no wonder, then, that the Oliver home picture perfect.
Here are just a few highlights.
1. My, what a big bed you have!
2. “Little baby, big bath”
3. According to Jools, this is a rare sight: Jamie in his home office in the middle of the day
4. That gorgeous baby grand is 😍
5. All the kids around the table
6. Playtime at the girls’ playroom
7. Another view of the playroom
8. Storytime with big sis
9. Taking after dad
10. Opening presents in their cosy den
What did you think of Jamie Oliver’s home? Let us know in the comments!
You might be interested in these celebrity stories: